Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Disneyland 2007

So... I said we would be back!  So at work if there are extra ticket we can use them and just pay the taxes on the flight.  Also working for a travel agency they consider me a "Travel Agent" so I'm able to get discounts on lots of things like Marriott Hotel Stays and also I can get a 2 day Park Hopper pass for FREE!
So... since Brittney had just had a miscarriage we thought that it would be a good idea to get away for the weekend!  We had such a fun time and I tell you... this was the best time I have had at Disneyland because there was hardly anybody there!  We were the only ones on most of the rides for the first part of the day!  All of the other people that were there were all in line for the new ride Finding Nemo.
Brittney's boss told us about the "Hidden Mickey's" in the park.  We borrowed the book on the Hidden Mickey's and off we went to see if we could find them!  Some of them are very interesting!  I suggest this for anybody who is planning on going to anything Disney.

No comments: